Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Without a TV and still entertained



So out TV bit the dust, Breena finished watching her Island Princess (Barbie) and shut the tube off, so later when I wanted to be lazy and watch a few sticoms I went to our trusty TV but got NOTHING. Ricky went out looking for a new one, but all he could find were flat screens, I haven't heard much about them, but the few comments weren't good. So off to Lynn's to see if we could fix her, they suggested getting a new set, but seriously what would I do if I got a set that was easy to carry and light? Half the fun is wondering if you were going to lose your toes while carrying the huge thing. so for 2 weeks we were without a TV (just the little one in my bedroom) we had a lot of fights and withdrawls over this. Cody did try to entertain us a bit. He is so funny!

No comments: