Monday, June 22, 2009

Fathers Day

The difference between a man and a woman? Women think about the upcoming Fathers day and plan for it, Men wake up on mothers day morning and go buy donuts for breakfast! Love you honey! The kids and I went on an adventure to find gifts for the best daddy in the world. we came up with; roasting sticks for the fire, pillows, a new outfit and and another gift card to Cabella's. I hope by the time hunting season comes around he has enough gift cards to buy new boots. I have been doing a work thing where I wear a pedometer and get points, at certain point levels they pay cash rewards, I have gotten a hundred dollars so far! So happy fathers day to the best daddy in the world, we love you and truly appreciate all you do (including but not limited to: getting up at 5 to get to work and provide for us, cleaning up the toy infested yard to keep it looking good, riding around on a lawn mower for hours so the pastures don't over grow, leaves his cloth in a pile on the floor so I don't have to hunt for them, asks for water, food, and snacks so I don't have to guess, giggles, laughs and plays with our children non stop)

No comments: