Friday, July 3, 2009

Fireworks

We are way to cheap ok scratch that, way to efficient to pay lots of money to sit in stadium seating with 3 small kids to watch fireworks. We take Big Blue (Ricks Silverado) and park nearby like all the other "efficient" people. We find the right station on the radio and enjoy the show. The kids were so worn out but it didn't stop them from wiggling and giggling! Before we went to see fireworks we walked through the car show that was getting set up for the next day. The kids couldn't keep their hands off, I thought we would get yelled at or even punched at because of it. When we left the show we saw a huge plane fly over. It was one of those planes that fuels jets midair. it was impressive. We noticed it was flying to the airport, landing gear down. we hurried to the car and drove down by the airport but saw nothing, then we say it fly over again landing gear down. then we realized he was just running drills. he was waiting to do his flyby over the stadium! I love the sound of jets. My favorite is when they fly over the house to land. I hope the traffic stays light I don't think I would enjoy hearing that all day. my favorite part of the video is the boys yelling in excitement about the aproaching plane.

No comments: