Saturday, May 1, 2010

Dance Recital #2

We had our second recital tonight. This one was so much work. But when we saw the finished product it was worth every penny, second and tear! I LOVE her outfits! they were sown by the founder of the dance company Nansi Blau (From the Dance Source) I am biast, I took from Nansi when I was younger and now her daughter has taken over and has done impressively! We had her recital at the Eccles Theatre in Logan. It is a beautiful theatre! She danced so very well. I love to watch Ricky's face. He can't hide anything. My sister Ann came! thanks for representing. It's hard to see everyone else have all their extended family come and I pull tooth and nail to get



one to come. it means alot! She performed 4 dances! I will try to get some video up of her. She took this dance class with her bestest friend Kambry. The are little princesses! I loved the design of her personal and class photo's. She had the cutest little guy in her class, his name was Hyrum. He loves to dance and showed up faithfully with a smile every time. I love her toothless grin. She really is growing up so fast.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Those pictures of Breena are adorable!

Idajean said...

It is so fun to see your cute little girl. I enjoy seeing and hearing about your fun young family. You always bring a smile as I read your blog. Thanks for sharing.