Friday, October 22, 2010

The Pumpkin Walk

I took the kids to the annual pumpkin walk, I hadn't heard anything from the school as to if Cody was going, and I really wanted them to see all the creative pumpkin art. We went right after school so we could miss the crowd and hopefully the rain. We didn't have to fight to get parking it was great. The kids giggled all the way through. Their favorite part was finding the alien pumpkin man in each scene (kind of like a where's waldo thing) I really enjoyed myself. I struggle taking the kids places by myself, and Rick had to work, but we made it through. Breena got her picture taken with a witch, at first I thought she was fake, but then she moved! They had a bunch of card board cut outs you know the ones where you stick your face in them to get your picture taken, my kids are hilarious!

1 comment:

Leisa said...

so much fun! what a great mom you are>