Saturday, April 4, 2009

Cody is 4 and spoiled!



Rick and I have been talking for awhile now about what to get Cody for his 4th birthday. We asked him and repeatedly got the same answer. I want a 4-wheeler, a real one. Rick set out to look for one, and ended up coming home with one. Cody was suprised and "stoked". I have his first ride caught on camera sort of. I didn't expect Rick to walk along side of him, next thing I knew I was pinned. We laughed so hard. Each of the kids got a turn. Breena was fearless. When we told her to slow down she asked why? Even Rick got a turn. he needed to adjust the choke, wouldn't want them to be going fast. Cody Loves Ghost Rider (you know the one with Nicholas Cage) He always does the point (when he goes to the alley and the devil is standing next to his fixed bike) then he rev's the engine, and does a little hop like he is jump starting the 4-wheeler, the last thing he says is "Lets Ride" Even better his gloves have skeleton bones on them. What a caracter he is.





No comments: