Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Trever is almost 8 and so spoiled



Well one child cannot be out done by the other. So after a savings account drain the boys are now even. Trever's birthday is in June, but Rick decided to give him his gift early. I asked Rick when was the last time he spent that much on me, he smirked and said I am sure I have sometime. then I reminded him when, oh yes my wedding ring. Kids do get it all. Trever puttered around the pasture in first gear for awhile. He never dumped the bike over. Then Breena decided to ge on the 4-wheeler and race him. I thought for sure she was going to tip it over. She gunned it every time she thought T was close by. Her little arms looked like they were going to shake off. We roasted marshmallows over the camp fire. It was a perfect evening.

1 comment:

Leisa said...

wow your kids are going to have so much fun!! I'm glad you got them cause now i don't have to buy them we can just play with yours ha ha