Saturday, April 4, 2009

Girls Night Out

My sister Ann was coming up for the week end. I like to think because it was Cody's birthday, the real reason I am sure is quite different. She suggested a girls night out. But the kids could come along as well. After prying the kids off the 4 wheeler we headed out. We started by going to Happy Sushi (remember what happened last time) I was pleasantly surprised. I order plain California rolls, miso soup and a couple bowls of plain rice. Cody ate the sushi like it was the best thing on earth. Trever loved the seaweed in his miso and Breena ate a whole bowl of rice covered in Soy Sauce. The are learning to love fast. I am so proud. Next we set out to bowl. by this time it was almost eight. the kids were tired, but ready for an adventure. We bowled our pants off. Cody had to have this one stupid blue ball every time. it didn't roll down the lane right. Maybe it was the pretty flower sticker on it that he liked. It was pretty crazy. I never got a second to sit down. At the end of the night T-Dog one. He also lost his coat. Who does that? I want to thank Aunt Lulu for helping with Breena! (oh yea, i guess Ann Tan also, that is what they call her!) My mom was there also. I don't think i have ever had a girls night out with my mom. it was a blast! Watching Breena trying to bowl reminded me of the movie Uncle Buck. She wanted to try and roll it, after using the stupid kid ramp thing. It didn't really work well, it was still fun, then we came home and crashed.

No comments: