Friday, August 14, 2009

Is it broken or bruised?

So I thought I would be ambitious, I am strong and capable, well at least I thought. We are getting a new play set on Monday (hooray) So I thought I would help Rick out and get started on taking the play set down. Rick stopped by for a second to help. We were trying to get the metal rings off of the tube, well he was yanking on one the other slid of and landed right on top of my foot. I cannot remember the last time I cried from pain, maybe while I was giving birth to Cody naturally, maybe not even then. I sobbed like a 2 year old. It hurt so bad, to make it worse Ricky told me to immerse it in ice water, he got a cooler all ready for me and if I could keep it in for 4 mins my foot would go numb and I wouldn't hurt anymore. Problem being each second felt like an eternity, someone stabbing a dull knife into my foot so I never really got the the 4 mins. The pain was so intense I thought I was going to puke, and pass out. I hope it's fine, I really want to play on Wednesday I am not ready to call my season over.


No comments: