Thursday, August 27, 2009

First day of Kindergarten

Well It's finally here. Trever has been the only one going to school for years, today our baby girl started Kindergarten. She is so beautiful. She had her hair pulled back and she looked like Cody, in a good way, they really are related. She picked out her outfit of course. From here on out the fight is on, she wants to wear this, I say she can't luckily its over shoes not short shorts, and mini skirts. She got on the bus with all the confidence in the world, never looked back, it was hard for me, I got emotional. Now it's just cody and I alone, what do I do? It is a good thing to be able to be with him, I wonder what adventures we are all about to embark on as we each head down a new road this school year. Breena is very bright, happy and easily makes friends she will be amazing at whatever she decideds to do.

1 comment:

Ann Marie Wallace said...

I love Breena and her cute, oh so cute backpack! (Who picked it out? It is sooo cute!)