Saturday, September 5, 2009

Park City Day 1

We got here at midnight~ We checked in and put the boys to bed. We got a room with a sofa sleeper and a king size bed. I took Breena over to my sisters room to see if she was awake. Ann, Chris, Jim (her man) and Wade were all watching Princess Bride. Love that movie! My grandma was in the othere room reading a book. She is adorable!! We said hi and headed back to our room. I Climbed in bed at 12:15 the boys were asleep, I thought Rick was asleep and very quickly I was out. This morning Rick asked if I heard all the comotion in the room next to us around 12:30. Nope slept like a baby!~ I am having a hard time adjusting to the new mattress at home. He said one of the kids was up, he could hear them rolling around the sleeper couch. Apparently there was a party going on. The boys both said they didnt hear anthing so I asked Breena, she said she heard a lady crying and laughing about her baby, she was close but not really it was OOOOOOHHHH BABY all over the room Rick said she was screaming and using inappropriate language well you get the point. So now I have a feeling Rick will always need a 167 (room next door). We went to breakfast at the inhotel restraunt, cody got a pancake and it was adorable. it was shaped in a teddy bear head, whip cream for the ears with black berries, chocolate chips for the eyes, raspberries for a smile. then we hit the Slides. We had a blast. We went down the Coaster first, each kid got a turn, I let loose!!! Breena was laughing and screaming at the same time, what fun. then we hit the Coasters, we weren't so lucky, Rick had Breena and they flipped their sled, she has a massive fiberglass burn on her head, Rick got some on his knee nad elbow, Breena was done after that. We then headed over to the park for our lunch date. The kids love the play ground and who wouldn't! after we ate we decided it was time for a softball game. I love my family! they were so cute when the kids would get up to bat and yes Brian would tag them out as they ran their little precious legs as hard as they could to get to first. No mercy! what a man. after softball we played kick ball! we lost a few players moving from one sport to the next, but it was fun. It was a busy day full of so many things to do. Most headed back to the Hotel. Rick, Jim, Chris, Ann, Wade,Trever, Cody and I went back up to do the slides. The lines were a mile long. We got to be the last ones on the Coaster before the clouds busted open and it started to pour, so back to the hotel to swim and watch movies. Later Rick, Jim and I snuck back and Rick did the slide while I did the zip line with Jim. I think I scared myself more than needed, it was a not scary, stomach lurching feeling when the opened the gate. Beautiful! Dinner by the pool followed by a swim what more can you ask for?







1 comment:

Leisa said...

that movie is hilarious!!!