Sunday, September 6, 2009

Park City Day 2

Today we got up and had a big family breakfast! yumm, those who chose to went to church while the sinners stayed at the pool! We had a blast swimming by the way! Finally the kids are loving the water they swim like fish! Breena and Katelyn are pals they played all day. Trever found random pool guests to play with and of course my cousin Archer. After we played in the pool Rick and I decided it was time for a quality Klien Hike. We drove through down town Park City which I sadly admit I did not do last year. The homes are beautiful and so close together! We found a parking spot and headed off to our next adventure. We didn't do a real hike obviously we were in shorts and flip flops. We found an old mine the kids were fascinated. Trever wanted to dig under the door or climb on top so he could see what was inside. It was a gorgeous place. The kids were still a little skiddish each time they heard a bee they would jump into Rick or I's arms. Will they ever get over that trauma? We got back to the hotel and swam the rest of the day. oh waite we did shop at the sports store, I wanted to to outlet but maybe another time. I got new sandals, lucky me. So enjoy the rare photo of me, no comments please, I know I look like a hoochie, I thought I would releive Ann of the title for a day!

1 comment:

Jen said...

We really need to hang out sometime. I never see you and it's a shame, because I don't even live very far away now.
Anyway, it looks like you guys had so much fun in Park City! What a fun reunion!