Friday, September 4, 2009

Park City here we come!

I have been waiting for Park City for a few months now, I was a little reluctant after last year, you see the transmission went out on the Explorere while we were in Park City, we barely made it home, it was an expensive trip! as the second annual Wallace Family get together was coming near I got excited. There was a lot that went into getting ready you see It seems this is the second annual year for the Explorer to give up problems, at least it was before we got to Park City, Its making a noise and is really sluggish. So we will leave her home and take Big blue. Then this morning I was leaving to go run errands, the kids were in the car and I was in the kitchen it sounded like someone turned the tub on, but down stairs, I ran down there to find hot water spraying all over my utility room the water heater nozzle had busted loose. I tried to turn the nobs on the heater but found my self to be a whimp and to weak, So like a crazy lady I ran across the street and grabbed my neighbor. I dreaded making the call to Rick since we were supposed to leave today for Park City, were we not going to go? GRRRR. We had Lee's plumbing come and fix it. I was so lucky the water stayed in the utility room I mean barely, it was reaching the edges of the room (concrete floors with a drain)So we finally headed out at 9:20 pm vacation here we come!

No comments: