Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New year!

Welcome 2009. I hope this year goes a lot smoother than the last. So much change coming this year for Breena, she is now old enough to play soccer, t-ball and go to kindergarten. Our New Years eve was so nice and relaxing. Rick and I took the kids to the theatre to see the movie Bolt. Cody threw a tantrum at the candy counter before the movie even began. Then he kept trying to walk out during the show. Breena leaned over about 3/4 through and said "I can't beleive we have been here so long, I can't waite to go to bed." Near the end Cody got upset with me and flicked the bucket of popcorn all over me. I was ready to leave. He just doesn't seem ready to handle a theatre, he acted this way when I took them to see Shrek 3. After the movies we went to a party we had been invited to. The kids watched movies and ran around while the adults played games. We sat around a little over an hour and then headed home. Party poopers are we! The kids were in bed by 11 pm.

1 comment:

The Jensen's said...

Kids will be kids! I think we have them so wwe can Laugh at the things that they do .... Later of course. :o) I miss you and the crazy monleys!