Monday, December 29, 2008

I'd rather go to school

Ahh the week end was nice, we stayed in watched a lot of Barbie, ate popcorn, and played. Cody flat pooped himself out and fell asleep on the couch yesterday. Last night as I was trying to fall asleep Rick told me about a conversation he had with Trever earlier that day, it was basically about Trever having to go to Daycare on Monday since school is out. He sort of looked at Rick and said most of this in his whiny voice I'm sure. "I don't want to go to Rachaels, it's BORING, when it's nap time I just lay there and do this (refer to picture)" Yes she still makes him lay down for a nap. until all kids are asleep he must lay there, then she lets him get up and color. then he goes on to say "I would rather go to school than Rachaels." So for the rest of the night I had a hard time falling asleep, mixed with sadness, frustration, guilt and laughter I kept playing over Ricks conversation with him in my head. Of course I got the Look from Rick, but Trever was nice enough to show me today.




Rick and Trever spent a good part of yesterday afternoon putting together T's bionicle. He was so excited to get it, a lot of his friends have them, and now so does he. They had a problem reading the simple, picture giving instructions though, like father like son! Toys these days, boinicles, transformers, power rangers. I never knew so many fighting boy toys were out there.





Can we say haircut. I guess I haven't been paying much attention to the boys need for a haircut. as Rick would say " a dog tag or a hair bow" they always give us a scowl and say haircut. I wonder how much money we have saved by me cutting hair? on the flip side how many more comments/jokes have been directed their way.




As I am writing this post, Breena keeps asking "whens it gonna be me? when are you going to take my picture" so here it is. Isn't she pretty, cause that's just how i wanted it.

1 comment:

The Jensen's said...

AHH! I miss talkling to you all the time :( Look how bigg your kids are! we need to get together cause i am going to be trapped at home witha a baby for a minute real soon! SO CALL ME |