Thursday, March 26, 2009

Don't I look Pretty!

Breena had her dance recital tonight! she loves to get dolled up. We spent almost 2 hours getting ready. She sits so well when I curl her hair. This is the firs time I didn't burn her. Of course her favorite part is the makeup! She looks like a little grown up. Her outfit had little sparkles all over, they were her diamonds. She had been wearing her new tap shoes around the house the last few days, showing us her moves. I rented Barbie Nutcracker, she would put on her ballet shoes and dance around the room. Her grace and skill is really starting to show. She danced so well. Ricky and I were talking while we were waiting for the performances to start, back in the days of her first recital. It was for Christmas, she had just turned 2. Her outfit was a little big, her gloves were so long, she did her own thing to the side of her dance group and faced the wrong direction the entire time, everyone thought she was adorable. When she first started dance 3 years ago I had to hem all of her outfits to get them to fit her petite frame, I bought her new outfits this last week because she has outgrown her old ones, where did the time go? Ricky definatley has had his hearts stollen by her, she's got him wrapped. He brought her a rose, a beautiful red rose. She gave him a huge hug and a couple of kisses on the cheek, when we were driving over to the auditorium I glanced at Rick and he looked like he had been scrateched, there were little pink marks on his cheek, it didn't take me long to realize it was Breena's little lips! He just has the cutest look on his face when he looks at her. We tried a quite a few times to get good pictures of all three kids together, but for Cody a camera means make a face and goof off, Trever followed suit. And yes Breena is a poser, she really should be a super model! on the second dance (ballet) I apologize for the gum chewing, I forgot to get her to spit it out, but she is still adorable.




2 comments:

The Jensen's said...

Dont you know mom she is your super modle! She is so dang Cute!
LOVE the video thanks for sharing!

Jen said...

Breena is darling! I wish I had a little girl to dress up!