Monday, March 16, 2009

Family Sunday


My mom thought it would be a good idea for all of us to get together once a month, and of course it has to involve food, We do a dessert night. It has been so fun to see my family and talk. My grandmother was able to come this time. It has been so very long since I have seen her. The kids played with the Lego's. Cole was determined to join in, I think he would have rather ate them though. I was able to clean through some old things of mine while I was there. Not much for saving, I did however find a love letter from Ricky while we were dating. It was a nice travel back to the past where all things started. I found a neclace my grandmother had given to me, which i have handed down to Breena, she has worn it every day! I also found my Popple! I loved my popple, and now my kids are fighting over her. They all take turns holding, playing and sleeping with her. It was a great evening!

No comments: