Friday, March 13, 2009

Not so Happy Sushi

I thought I would let my kids try the wonderful delicacy called Sushi, I thought it wouldn't be to much of a stretch, we eat rice 2-3 times a week, they love soy sauce, devour cucumbers and love Ramon noodles. I guess sitting in the restaurant was an adjustment? I should take them out more. I ordered the American sushi (California rolls) They were all kind of weirded out by sushi rice, to sticky and the sea weed rap was beyond their scope of experimenting. The boys loved the Meso soup after the tofu and sea weed were removed. They loved the chop sticks, surprisingly there were no stick fights, just a lot of stabbing at their food. The owners are the sweetest people ever, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PLACE. Mama brought us out a Sunny roll to try (rice, mango, crab, and cream cheese) When we were done Cody had picked all the crab out, Breena ate all the cucumber, and Trever ate all the Mango. they didn't touch the rice, but the fight isn't over yet!











2 comments:

The Jensen's said...

Sushi! i have never thought to take my kids out for it. I bet it would be an experance :)

Leisa said...

So much fun! i love your family