Saturday, December 6, 2008

Baby Fun

So the last few days our house has been full of baby fun! I have had the best time watching my kids with our neighbors 2 little boys as well as our favorite nephew Cole!!! (Coleman for short) Breena was a little mother hen. She had to be by their side the whole time. Her only concerns were, 1- can I hold him? and 2- is he hungry? (which continues to Can I feed him?)Add Video Both boys were so happy and content the entire time. I could only look at Rick and laugh. Could you imagine? neither one of us wanted to go down that path!











Update for the boys: Drugs are good, and they are gone! Both guys are back to their usual punky selves. Cody took it upon himself to sweep the kitchen floor last night. he was pushing the broom back and forth singing. Backume backume backume, then he would giggle, sniff (from the cold) then sing it again. I love it when little ones think they are so funny! He is his daddys son!






So I had a suggestion (from the only person who reads my blogAdd Image) to back date some things:
so here we go! I will try to do a little each time I post! upload time is killing me~



Today Rick wrestled with the boys downstairs. this is him putting Cody in a Full Nelson! that's my man, picking on someone his own age!


So last week end we decorated our christmas tree. It was the usual fight. "Breena hung another one up before me" cries Trever. "Cody don't eat last years candy canes yuck!" says Mom. We tried to take family pictues. It seems all i get is out takes these days. I might grace you with those picutes another day. I said MIGHT.



This is our lovely christmas tree before we got it home (couldn't you guess) The weather man said it would be a partly cloudy day in the mid 40's. I guess he got that wrong. It snowed on us!


Here is a good picture of Breena's Birthday. After a long day of being snowed on. We came home and had cake. (stale i might add). I cannot beleive she is 5 already. We gave her sensible things like shoes. She did however get a bag full of games. which will answer any questions on what we did for the rest of the night. Princess games are so fun!

No comments: