Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Uneventful Day

So today was uneventful. It was "normal" So I thought I would cover some more "past" memories.






Here is our #4. (you know from the movie Multiplicity) Cody is such a "I do it myself" boy.






He had to put the bike helmet on by
himself. Obviously it was on

backwards. That didn't stop him.

He played in the sandbox the rest of the night. It was June, Rick and Breena were planting the garden.

Today he put his coat on upside down. I was so bummed that I didn't get a picture of it. He was so adorable and clueless.














Last summer the boys picked some of the leaf things off of my Iris's. They were sword fighting. it was so cute. Cody finally died (miracle at our house, that boy doesn't die for anything. ) He layed in the grass and stuck his tounge out. I was laughing so hard. Trever then followed suit. They really play well together. Right now they are playing Gorillas on the floor behind me. I LOVE kid laughter.









1 comment:

The Jensen's said...

OMG! they are HUGE! I miss you guys so much! wee need to play! 4sure ! how is life work kids hubby? I nee to know all. Miss ya !