Monday, December 22, 2008

Holiday Cheer

This year Christmas has come so quickly I havent really taken the time to enjoy it. I am sort of sad because things always slow down after the holidays and then I will realize all I have missed. It has been snowing a lot the last few days. It is really pretty on the ground, but heavy on my shovel. I am chilled to the bone!

I thought today I would share a few pics of my house. Its the only time of the year when everything is decorated. January is a sad bare month.





The kids have been on creative overload. They love to color with pens, markers, pencils, crayons, soap, chalk, pretty much anything that leaves a trail. The most frequently used phrase at my house is "Where's the white paper" (Code for blank paper, which of course we are out of)


Trever decorated this stocking for School. He is so creative and imaginative. He loves to color and draw. This is a side step to his usual army, or house fires with fire trucks.



No comments: