Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Dental Fun

Today was so much fun~ Trever had his first fix it visit to the dentist. They gave him an oral sedation along with laughing gas! he was so cute. At first he got really hyper. I thought the medcine wasn't going to work, but after an hour he finally cracked. He layed on the table with a thumbs up during the entire procedure. he tried a few time to pull the clamp from his mouth because he had something very important to say. Finally Dr. let him remove it. Trever looks at him and says (in a groggy sort of intoxicated way) "Dr. Doug you are the BEST Dentist EVER" I could hardly hold back my laugh. He was so serious and genuine. I guess the gas was sort of a truth searum. He was very tender and kind. later on during a rest period Trever once again removed the clamp and asked me to tickle his feet. Yes for those who wondered I did. He had 2 teeth pulled. One was really infected and the other needed out so to make room in his small mouth. The rest of the visit was uneventful. we however did discover he has an amazing memory. He won that game hands down. by the end of the day he was up and running! What a champ. I am so proud of him

1 comment:

Ann Marie Wallace said...

Okay, that was so funny I laughed OUT LOUD!