Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas is almost here!!!!!

I cannot believe how time fly's. It seems like I just missed a day or two, instead it's much more than that. I have been so busy with dentists, doctors, work , and Christmas programs. Trever's Elementary had a drama production. (the school won a scholarship) what should have been a 2 hour event turned into 4. Then Breena with dance, they performed for the Williamsburg Retirement center. She wore her Jammie's, I didn't get a single good picture. What a disappointment. So Christmas is just a few days away and Rick and I have done nothing since Nov 10th. So to basically sum this up Christmas is completely undone!! I am taking a more laid back approach. I don't want to freak out. I guess 1 or 2 gifts is better than none. Rick has been working no stop. I really don't like this time of year. The Christmas bribe of Santa doesn't bring gifts to naught boys and girls isn't working. This all feeds into a laid back approach.

1 comment:

The Jensen's said...

I so agree! I hate the Santa isnt going to come if yoour not good ! Grrr! why should he get all the credit we are the ones that work hard to make it happen for them :) I think the laid back way is the only way! good 4 U!
Rick is always way busy this time of year.... Poor guy!

you should call me some time! I miss ya! and I am not longer at the salon till march 2009! YAY!