Thursday, December 4, 2008

Dental Fun Part 2




Well today we were back at the Dentist! It was Cody's turn. I expected some similarites between Trever and Cody. I was wrong. Cody took and instant effect to his meds. He sat in a daze staring off to who knows where. He had a funny sort of grin on his face. Every so often he would sort of laugh. He was so limp. He couldn't raise his head. They had us in a room with big bean bags. he would lay there and watch Charlotte's Web. He had a delayed laugh for everything. it was so fun to watch him try to laugh. He sat rather well through his procedure. he was halucenating (which I was told to expect) he kept grabbing at the air and mumbling. He really stayed rather calm. Now is the fun part. his procedure didn't take as long as Trevers, so the effects of his meds are still lingering. He is so out going and independant it's hard for him to understand that he just can't do it on his own yet. He get dizzy everytime he tries to stand. It's like a new born all over, that is what i am all over him trying to get him to not hurt himself. All in all I am impressed with how smoothly things went.


2 comments:

Ann Marie Wallace said...

I am so glad you are blogging now, because I can already tell yours will by my favorite to read. So funny!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmm I would LOVE to cumin his mouth